Best Blogger Tips

Cebu Food: Jones Brothers Pizza Co.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Recently, I posted about Albertos Pizza. I also stated there that they're a lots of Cebu Food available. Pizza is one if and I'm proud to say that we have a lot of Pizza firm.

After Albertos Pizza, maybe this time to introduce another available pizza in Cebu City. At this first, I thought that their pizza is expensive. But my friend threat me on that pizza. Since, he ordered a pizza for us. I also look for their menu and was quite surprise because the price of Jones Brothers Pizza is cost not expensive. I was wrong of what I think.

Jones Brothers Pizza Co.

Menu of Jones Brothers Pizza Co.
Jones Brothers Pizza Co.
credited to pacificcebu


Visit their Facebook Page  here Jones Brothers Pizza.

Actually I'm the one who created the page since when I started to search their website page in Facebook it has no results. That's why I created the page for them.

Like the page of Jonas Brotherspizza you can also visit the Albertos Pizza

Their expensive pizza is just 99php and the cheapest one is cost only 69php. Imagine how cheapest it is it compare to the other pizza. Jones Brothers Pizza are known is slowly increasing the popularity in Cebu City. They have also a lot of branches in Cebu City Alone.

Visit the nearest Jones Brothers Pizza Co. branch and enjoy the cheapest and delicious pizza.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Let's Tour Sugbu © 2011 | Designed by Interline Cruises, in collaboration with Interline Discounts, Travel Tips and Movie Tickets